goodbye sunny days

people, it's serious! i saw real snowflakes this afternoon! winter is coming - do not hate me for it.
i'm in cluj with my mum, paying various bills and going to the dentist and remeeting people and finally starting to pack a bit.
packing gives me fever. it's something about going through bunches of gathered stuff, which in my case is mostly papers and scraps of bits of tidbits of purely personal relevance. going by the rule of "if i can't remember where it's from, it's time for it to go."
alas, i still remember stuff.
my fever is thriving.

last week seems another lifetime on another planet. i can't believe this was only...4 days ago, when i look at pictures full of sun, the clear bright way an end of september should be.
finally, crocuses! downhill and at the edge of the village. 
goodbye, grandpa's cart!
goodbye, natural doorway to my aunt's domains
goodbye, village as seen from the churchyard
goodbye, quinces! i had no idea what that tree was, now i know! quite a pleasant surprise, meeting you!
goodbye, our dog! i hear you've been unfaithful in our absence and keep eating dinner in 3 different places. good for you, keep up the hustling!
goodbye, old road behind the graveyard.
...

...

my father eating a tomato like an apple. (i have more relevant pics of that, but he'd hate me if i posted them)

mirela - this is for you
i have a feeling i'm not going to have time to post again before i leave, so goodbye all, again. oh i hate goodbyes.
c.

Comments

Popular Posts