welcome tina


tina is a "domestic short hair", 13 month old and polydactyl (i think it's visible even in this pic that there's an interesting number of toes there). i just brought her home today and i guess now we're settling in. with her came a variety of stuff like litter, food, cat bed, cat tunnel (!), cat blanket (!!), catnip, scratching post, bowls...and the amazing laser toy. seriously it feels like half of the stuff around is tina's stuff now. including how she's sitting on my lesson plans.
there are oodles of things we have to figure out. she lets me pet her and sometimes comes to me when i call her and sometimes follows me around the place, but she doesn't like to be picked up. i think she tried to eat my monster plant, but she gave up so i hope this won't be an issue going further. after the stress with kitty hiding in my bed last summer, i was pretty nervous about bringing tina in, and was pleasantly surprised that she doesn't seem to be taking it bad. still i think we're both a bit stressed.


anyway, the photo opportunities seem promising so far.
thanks, sarah, for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts