walking around and sitting around


i had a lot of milk and i had to make muffins: coconut and peanut butter chunks.
i don't know, some other years in the fall/winter i was baking a lot - i feel i sort of got over it, but from time to time muffins are just the thing.
bonus new knife. i should include it in all my kitchen pics.
4 layers, bonus cat heat
there have been cold days and warm days - this past week 19 degrees at some point = t-shirt weather. then again, not to forget the snow flurries of 3 weeks ago. a lot of sunny days though, so overall an ok fall weather-wise
halloween on my street
i did nothing for halloween this year - no costume, no blah. i gave some children candy, i hope that covers it.
anyway, it's all so played out weeks and days before the actual night of Oct 31st/Nov 1st.
orange and blue go together so well though
a bird village in a back alley. (neighbours, we're all residents in the new PM's riding)

different takes on the same yellow tree. 1)
...and 2). contrary to what you may think, this is not my cat. 
somewhere way east (think iberville) : hipster statue just there next to a building
blurry pic of a squirrel gathering, in parc laurier
i was revisiting my old neighbourhood, and surprised again at how nice that whole corner looks: from metro laurier east on laurier, along the park and all the fancy little cafes and cheese shops
then to the little park by my old place (they have new picnic tables)
and the grocery stores, the tony pappas shoe store, the park on chabot/mont-royal
until it got dark at 5. 
finally, christmas in little italy
i mean, this year is already on its way out, no?


Comments

  1. Hi Carmen! I don’t know if you remember me, but we chatted after the event you read at at Library D+Q. I would love to meet up for coffee and talk about the possibility of interviewing you for my publication! Let me know if you’re interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, sure I remember you! Thank you for contacting me, I'd love to meet up. I'll message you through facebook.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts