thanks



i'm grateful that my parents are healthy. seriously, this is my most important lesson of the year.
i'm grateful for my talent (it's a talent) of making and keeping friends.
 i'm grateful for the time to sleep, dress up, paint my nails, wear high heels, bake muffins, read russian poetry in original, see movies at the cinema and take photos. this is a luxury that might not come again.
and finally, for glimpsing the variety and the steadiness (or lack thereof ) of my life options this year. i'll probably end up looking at it as a bad-ish year, but oh how i know for sure that it could have been much worse. the infrastructure is good! the networks are good! when there is focus, things can be achieved!


but basically: thank you, people that i love. your existence and input of any kind is (still) more appreciated than i can show.


and a reminder to myself again:


p.s. (november 24) thanks giulia for buying me storage space on google whatever/picasa, therefore becoming my blog patron. this is fun - after a weird itchy 3 days, i can now successfully upload pics !!!!

this is the test pic, from her computer. i think i should now start dedicating her poems or stuff



Comments

Popular Posts