miscellaneous

i´ll probably be offline this weekend and into next week (no internet in cluj yet, and not a good moment to practise the taking-my-laptop-out-into-cafés). so i´ve been shuffling through my photos to find stuff i want to show you without necessarily making it about a topic. it definitely feels like the end of a stage, and this summer has been pretty great so far- we´ll see what´s next, but for now:

my mother´s head rising among the roses: on her birthday, in bistrita

my friend So with Sara, her youngest: on a terrace in bistrita

the old germanic archways of bistrita - among the most representative architecture in town


insomnia café in cluj: the little post-its are filled with customers´ wishes
graffitti on a side street in cluj

people fishing by the river in cluj- that´s a pathway and fence that didn´t exist back when i left

proud to be buying local: my new flower ring and giulia´s necklaces, from the casa matei artisan market in cluj

my favourite ruin in bucharest, old center

 camomille gathered from my grandma´s yard in the village - my father dries them for tea

my aunt presenting the dessert she made - fried pastry, much better than donuts

the village version of the 5 o´clock tea :)

...and of course you get gifts to take home

this is my princess dress from when i was 4

...still fits me, right?

my friend dani´s daughter, miruna, posing with her toys - in cluj

this is not a good picture, but it´s what my future home looks like : my place in cluj post- repainting + new floorboards (pictured: about half of the whole space :) - it´s a montreal 1 1/2 i guess?? but with a closed kitchen - help me here!)

gratuitous shot, to show off my most innocent summer tan lines.


tty from cluj,
c.


















Comments

Popular Posts