the new normal

so, as i was saying: all of a sudden, 12-15 degrees and sun, and we're supposed to forget everything that happened these past 4 months. okay then...

anyway, my new camera arrived in the mail, so that means my restlessness at least doubled. but still still not walking as much as i want yet, because (1) residues of cold; (2) still on sort of a nightowl schedule, i.e. sleeping 4 to 10-ish; (3) Blue Met festival. yes i'm going to blame some poets and some authors' panels for keeping me from walking. thank you.

new normal: leather jacket. though i'm still nursing a sore throat from maaaaybe getting it out a few days too soon.
sunset in my neighbourhood, coming back from classes around 7.30
again, 7.30-ish to 8, walking from my workplace to Blue Metropolis, taking inventory of all the new-to-me murals on the way
purple is somehow reocurring in this post, but it's my favourite color so all is fine with me
tonight, around 7, walking through parc jeanne mance on my way to taking a bus north.  good light.
i'll have a lot of free time for walking soon, but i also think maybe i should learn more about what this camera can do. so far i've been pointing and clicking with great joy and abandon, cause it's a great step up from my dear old dead camera, which has been recently known to die after each photo.
slack rope. metaphors for my life etc:)

Comments

Popular Posts