the usual summer sights

i didn't go out of my way at all. these were just there. things are going on everywhere these days, and it's a bit like this:
mural on a wall on rue castelnau. i've never stopped there for icecream/sorbet/cupcakes, but they also have some garage sales in that  alley
my red shoes are clogs, and my white thing is a tunic, and my hair is longer, and my cat is blacker, but apart from that...
keeping track of the community garden by the side of the street, castelnau
a bus stop poster
tina and my lesson plans
tina and my procrastination
i got my present from my parents in this box; now it's tina's summer house
new mural on rue rachel (i passed by while this was being painted one night back in june!)
the zoo mural, the same street; look at how the plants go with the background
best roof terrasse, at club espagnol: in between two bouts of rain
on my birthday: fussball at club espagnol
plaza st hubert days of sale
...featuring kilometers of wedding dresses
circus days montreal presenting catalan "torre umana"s. apparently they can do up to 9 levels high. i only saw 5

and i couldn't even photograph 5, because my camera has a will of its own
hare krishna gathering in parc jeanne mance

Comments

Popular Posts