hanging out with me

it's the longest day of the year, which to my mind only means, half of the year is gone.
i've literally wasted one year plus of my life. this is the right time to consider this, because the days are so long and so filled with time to waste.
i don't go out, because why. (also it's too hot.) so there are few things that come to me.

my orchid has barely shed a bunch of flowers that lasted five months, now it's making others. i have the opposite of green fingers...so this flower is probably the homeliest aspect of my home.



i don't know whether the pigeons that come to my balcony are the same ones every time, but they are constantly there. (even now, the super hot days). so sometimes they come in. once there were even two at the same time: one in the kitchen, one inspecting the room.



i was sort of curious how far he would go...but he really seemed to have no concern for me. he did stop before stepping into the bathroom (which is very dark), but otherwise ...i almost expected him to fly up on top of the furniture just for a quick check.
just as well, i think i'd make horrible company for humans these days. oh but we'll see. 

Comments

Popular Posts